Teeth in a Day with All on Four Dental Implants
Dental Implants have become a very popular treatment option for many who have already lost their teeth or are on the verge of losing their teeth. It is often called “teeth in a day” because patients walk out of the dental office with a full complement of teeth following a few hours worth of treatment.
All-on-4 dental implants are ideal for patients who have either lost many of their top or bottom teeth or for those who are in the process of losing the teeth. This type of tooth loss can be brought on by many factors including age, genetics, trauma, and periodontal.
Advantages of All-on-4 Implants:
- One of the biggest advantages of the All-on-4 dental implants is that a smaller amount of implants are required to replace a whole row of teeth.
- You get new permanent prosthetic teeth in just a single session. You can go home that same day with a fully functional set of pearly whites, even if you need tooth extraction. This is why it is often referred to as a “teeth in a day” procedure.
- Delivers superior aesthetic results in a short amount of time, while ensuring maximum comfort for the patient.
- A minimally invasive implant technique that offers more comfort and confidence compared to other options like dentures.
- All on Four dental implants provide support for a non-removable prosthetic dental bridge, which, aesthetically, functionally and comfort-wise, resembles natural teeth.
For individuals with loose, ill-fitting, broken or missing teeth, all-on-4 implants offer a great solution.
What are dental implants?
Dental Implants are artificial teeth that you can use as a way of replacing a tooth that has fallen out or become decayed to the point of replacement. It will not affect the bordering of your teeth and you can replace as many teeth as you’d like with implants.
Many people feel that the tooth won’t look natural enough so they don’t even attempt to get the implants. The truth of the matter is that these implants do appear to be very natural and nobody will be able to see that the tooth isn’t real. You may not even remember that you lost your tooth after a while!
What are mini implants?
Mini implants were originally designed to act as temporary structures, but their size meant that they became commonly used to replace smaller teeth and incisors.
A mini implant is made up of a slim titanium rod and a ball-shaped head with a rubber ring that acts as the socket. This means that mini implants can be used in conjunction with dentures. This is a good option for patients who don’t want to pay the price associated with a full dental implant, as they tend to be cheaper.
Call ABC Dental Implant Center for Teeth in a Day!
Additionally to supplying you with a surprising smile, implants allow you to chew food properly and improve your quality of life naturally. Dr. Kevin is a premier dental implant specialist that has provided service to Las Vegas and surrounding areas for over 20 years. If you have loose, painful, or missing teeth and want a long-term solution, get in touch with our team today!